Specification of N-channel PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET
- PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET is an N-channel super junction MOSFET
- Drain to source voltage (VDS) is 700V
- Gate to source voltage (VGS) is +/- 30V
- Drain current (Id) is 6A
- Pulsed drain current (IDM) is 8A
- Gate threshold voltage (VGS (Th)) is 2 to 4V
- Drain to source breakdown voltage (BVDSS) is 710V
- Drain to source on-state resistance R (DS) (ON) is 380Ω
- Gate to source leakage current (IGSS) is +/-100nA
- Reverse recovery time (Trr) is 295ns
- Total gate charge (Qg) is 22nC
- Junction temperature (TJ) is -55 to 150°C
- Power dissipation is 33w
Pinout & Package details about PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Gate||The biasing of the MOSFET is controlled by the gate terminal|
|2||Drain||The current is passed through the drain terminal|
|3||Source||The current supplies through the source terminal|
The PJMF380N65E1 is the MOSFET component that has a ‘GDS’ pinout order, it is a common MOSFET configuration.
The electronic component package used at PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET in TO-220 is a common package used for power electronic components.
description and explanation of the PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET
The PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET is an electronic component mostly used for powering applications, this is why the drain to source voltage of PJMF380N65E1 is 700v and the drain current value is 10.6A.
The gate threshold voltage of this MOSFET is noted as 2 to 4V, the triggering voltage value is very minimal and the reverse recovery time value is 295ns, this is a great value for a powerful MOSFET at the UPS applications.
The drain to source breakdown voltage value is 710V and the drain to source on-state resistance is 380mΩ, both these values help to understand the overall capacity of the MOSFET component.
PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET datasheet
If you need the datasheet in pdf please click this link
PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET characteristics curve
The characteristics represent the drain current vs drain to source voltage curve, the curve indicates that when the gate voltage increases the drain current increases to a level and then remains at a constant or saturation position.
The characteristics represent the gate to source voltage vs total charge curve, the graphical representation shows that when the gate to source voltage increases the total charging increases relatedly slowly and the charging of MOSFET makes shape at graphical characteristics.
Applications of super junction PJMF380N65E1 MOSFET
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- TV power
- PC power
- PD charger