- FDV301N is an N-channel logic level enhancement mode field effect transistor FET device
- Drain to source voltage (VDSS) is 25V
- Gate to source voltage (VGSS) is 8V
- Input voltage (VI (OFF)) is 5V
- Gate to source threshold voltage (VGS (th)) is 70V, 0.85V & 1.06V
- Drain current (ID) is 22A
- Power dissipation (PD) is 35W
- Input capacitance (Ciss) is 5pF
- Output capacitance (Coss) is 6pF
- Junction temperature (TJ) is between -55 to 150℃
- Thermal resistance of ambient is 357℃/W
- ON-state resistance (R DS (ON)) is 4 to 5Ω
- Rise time (tr) is 6 to 15ns
- Total gate charge (Qg) is 49 to 0.7nC
- High cell density
- DMOS technology
- Minimize on-state resistance
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Drain||The drain terminal is the current inlet of the JFET device|
|2||Gate||The gate is the trigger terminal for the JFET device|
|3||Source||In the source, terminal current flows out from the JFET|
The FDV301N DIGITAL FET package is made of SOT-23 SMD package, it is a digital field effect transistor device.
SOT-23 is a three-terminal SMD transistor package made of epoxy/plastic material, which is liter in weight and compact in size, and suitable for SMD circuit applications.
FDV301N DIGITAL FET electrical specification and application description
In this section, we explain the electrical specifications of the FDV301N FET device, this explanation is really helpful for a better understanding of the device and it is really helpful for the component application at the circuit.
The voltage specs of FDV301N DIGITAL FET are a drain to source voltage is 25V, the gate to source voltage is 8V and the input voltage is 0.5V, the terminal voltage specs show it is a low voltage device.
The threshold voltage value of FDV301N FET is 0.70V. 0.85V and 1.06V, it is the trigger voltages of this device.
The terminal voltage and triggering voltage specs of FDV301N FET show that it is a power management or power supply device.
The drain current of FDV301N FET is 0.22A, it is the maximum load capacity of the device.
The power dissipation of FDV301N FET is 0.35W, the power dissipation indicates the product of voltage and the current value of the device.
The junction temperature of FDV301N DIGITAL FET is –55 to +150℃.
The capacitance value offered by the FDV301N DIGITAL FET device at the input is 9.5pF
The thermal resistance of the device from the junction to the ambient FDV301N DIGITAL FET device is 357℃/W.
The on-state resistance value of FDV301N DIGITAL FET is 4 to 5Ω.
Total gate charge
The total gate charge value of FDV301N DIGITAL FET is 0.49 to 0.7nC
FDV301N FET DATASHEET
If you need the datasheet in pdf please click this link
The semiconductor device such as BF995, TP0101T, IRLML2402, and TP0202T are the equivalent components of FDV301N FET, each of these devices are capable of working as a replacement for the FDV301N device.
The components in this list are not similar to the semiconductor device, but each of them has a similar set of electrical specifications, we can replace them with project-based circuits.
Characteristics curves of FDV301N DIGITAL FET
The figures show the On-region characteristics of FDV301N DIGITAL FET, the graph plots with the drain to source current vs drain to source voltage.
At the different gate to source voltage, the drain to source current increases and become constant, then the voltage value increases respectively.
The figure shows the maximum safe operating area characteristics of FDV301N, the graph plots with drain current vs drain to source voltage, on-resistance, and switching speed.
Applications of FDV301N DIGITAL FET
- DC-DC converter circuit
- Battery management circuits
- Display driver circuits
- Low voltage and low current applications
- Automotive electronics applications
- Servo motor control circuit
- High-speed switching applications
- Inverter applications